Gas Fitter jailed for 2 years.

Please forgive me for going on about carbon monoxide alarms but they are so important. You can get a decent one for £20 from local DIY stores.
A couple of days ago a gas fitter in Northern Ireland was jailed for being responsible for the death of two teenage lads.
His shoddy work led to poisonous gases leaking into a holiday cottage.
Get yourself a couple of CO alarms then if you or your children are going on holiday to a property where you do not know the history of any solid fuel or gas appliance, pack the alarm and take it with you. IT MY SAVE YOUR LIFE.
Always use a reputable chimney sweep from The National Association or The Guild of Master Sweeps and Gas Engineers who are members of the Gas Safe Register.
Clean Chimneys are Safer Chimneys.
Saferchimneys.co.uk